- I work with adults and young people on a one to one basis.
- My fees are £50 for a 60 minute session.
- The initial session is free of charge.
- Sessions are available Monday to Thursday.
- I offer long term, short term and time limited work.
- I offer face to face, online and telephone sessions.
Face to face sessions.
- Face to face sessions take place in a warm, comfortable, confidential space. The room is easily accessible by car and there is parking outside the building. Due to the current pandemic, measures are in place to ensure that current government guidelines are adhered to and will be discussed with you before your first session. Any concerns you may have can also be discussed before you attend the first session. These are your sessions and it is important that you feel safe, comfortable and as relaxed as possible to enable you to get the most out of your therapy.
- Online counselling is a way to have counselling sessions when you are unable to or feel uncomfortable attending a therapy room for face to face therapy. I use an audio visual app called zoom. Zoom offers a secure, encrypted environment to offer you confidentiality and safety. Zoom enables us to see each other giving us an element of face to face contact but gives you more flexibility to choose the day, time and place. It also enables you to be in an environment where you may feel more relaxed and at ease. Zoom can be used on smartphones, tablets or computers. Before you decide whether this is the method of counselling that you want to access consideration will need to be given to where you might be when you have the session. You will need to give consideration to finding a place where you will not be disturbed and have the freedom to say what you want without the fear of being overheard to enable you to get the most out of your session. I will be in my therapy room which is a confidential environment. Should you choose to do counselling via zoom I will send you a link via email which will enable you to set up zoom on your device, the zoom app is free of charge. The link will enable you to join the session with me.
- If you are unable to or feel uncomfortable attending a therapy room for face to face therapy or you feel uncomfortable or lack confidence to access sessions online, or you feel uncomfortable being seen then telephone counselling may be your preferred option. As with online therapy this gives you more flexibility as to date, time and place. It enables you to choose an environment that is more comfortable for you and enables you to feel relaxed and at ease. As with online therapy consideration will need to be given to ensure confidentiality in your chosen place. I will be in my therapy room where I can ensure complete confidentiality.
- 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for face to face sessions.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for online or telephone sessions.